It’s all the same to me. Whether you call it a pepe or a meme (and I’m not really sure I grasp the distinction), you know I love it.
8 things I am looking forward to…
1. Planting the squash and bean seeds Saturday.
2. Finding a way to kick that rabbit’s ass out of my tomato patch. If someone suggests the gentle application of bird shot to the said bunny ass, I’ll not say nay.
3. Sewing a cover for my quilt cart.
4. Hanging the Birds of a Feather wall hanging up now that it’s complete… finally.
5. Finding a job. (I’m trying to be optimistic here. Sigh.)
6. Making a color wheel quilt sampler.
7. Cleaning/organizing the garage. (Yes, I am a sick, sick woman. I have accepted this and have long since become immune to the scorn and horror most people express at my little organization compulsion.)
8. Eating homegrown tomatoes this Summer.
8 things I did yesterday…
1. Tea- and coffee-stained some scrap fabrics for an Americana quilt sampler I’ve planned.
2. Coo-ed at the baby tomato plants in the back yard. They’re sweet.
3. Watched A Baby Story a few times. (Note to self: never watch four consecutive episodes of A Baby Story when… well… ever.)
4. Ate Taco Bell for lunch and El Nopal for supper. (Yeah, that’s Mexican food – sorta – twice in one day.)
5. Suffered from food poisoning. (I’m thinking the Mexican food twice in one day had something to do with it. Maybe the two are members of different gangs. Or maybe you just shouldn’t mix fake-Mex with Cuban-Mex in one stomach.)
6. Went to Michael’s craft store and picked up a fabric pen.
7. Finished the Birds of a Featherwall hanging! Woohoo! (I’ll post pictures after I hang it.)
8. Job searched.
8 things I wish I could do…
2. Find a job.
3. Talk to my grandfather.
4. Find a man.
5. Get in shape.
6. Win the lottery!! (This one is impossible; I don’t play the lottery. Still, it’s a nice dream to just one day win millions out of the blue.)
7. Find a local pagan person or group I can talk with for more than 30 minutes without wondering if being a liberal is a requirement for being pagan. (And don’t get me started on pagan books!)
8. Get rid of my fear of public singing.
8 shows I watch…
4. Lie to Me
5. Dog the Bounty Hunter (Beth cracks me up.)
6. CSI: Las Vegas (This one almost didn’t make the list. I miss Gil.)
7. Quilting Arts
8. Judge Judy. (Don’t judge!)