I saw this meme all over the blogs some time ago. I meant to participate, but never got the time to do it. Cullen over at Half a Pica Distance resurrected it recently. You know I love memes.
So, the idea is to create a CD cover using the following criteria:
1. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random – The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. Click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 – The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. Visit http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ – The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result. And then ask someone else to play.
5. Give props to the person whose photo you used by linking to the flickr page you got the photo from, please.
Here’s my CD cover:
I think it looks very hip hop. And the picture oddly suits the album name. (The picture was taken by CFerguson at Flickr. Fantastic photographer there. I wish my shots turned out half as nice.)