I’ve been a woefully neglectful blogger lately. No inspiration. No will to blog. No ideas.
Luckily, Abbadon had a meme thingie going a while back. Woohoo! I love a meme.
1. What is your occupation? Currently: Job Hunter. Previously: Water Resource Engineer.
2. What color are your socks right now? I hate socks. Mostly, I’m barefoot or in sandals. Right now, I’m barefoot.
3. What are you listening to right now? The plink of metal on metal as my jean buttons hit the drum of the dryer.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chicken Tenders from Shane’s Rib Shack.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Alas, no.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My favorite aunt.
7. Do you like the person who tagged you? Well, he didn’t tag me, but yep, I like him!
8. How old are you today? 32.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Curling. Mostly because I like to laugh at how serious the Curlers are. It makes me giggle. I love sports where the athletes aren’t paid much. It somehow makes it seem more… noble, I guess. It’s more for love than money, which just makes it more interesting to me, even if I don’t understand a thing about what’s going on, like in Curling.
10. What is your favorite drink? A fruit and vegetable juice drink I make: 3/4 lb carrots, 1 heart of celery, and 2 apples. Sometimes I add a half of a cucumber.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Hee, oh yeah. Many, many times. But I haven’t since the Unfortunate Incident of 1994.
I guess the horror of The Unfortunate Incident is fading since I’m considering going red again.
12. Last time you hugged your child? I am childless. Alas.
13. Favorite food? Mexican anything. Yum.
14. What was the last movie you watched? At the theater? Sweeney Todd. At home? Serenity.
15. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve, even though I’m not Christian.
16. How do you vent anger? Blogging mostly. Therapy occasionally. Miracle Balls often.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My red Hot Wheels.
18. What is your favorite season? Autumn.
19. Ocean or pool? Pool. I hate beaches.
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Neither. Yuck.
21. Do you want your family & friends to participate? Participate in what? In this? Snerk. My family thinks this blogging stuff is a phase. I’ve stopped reminding them that it’s a phase that’s lasted, thus far, 11 years and has yet to see signs of stopping, though it does show signs of lagging a bit here and there. Blogging is cyclical, so I’m not too worried. I’ll pick it back up full time when the juice gets stirred again.
22. Who is the most likely to respond? Since I’m not tagging anyone, no one.
24. Living arrangements? Single.
25. When was the last time you cried? About two hours ago.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and books.
27. Who is the family or friend you have known the longest that you are tagging? Not tagging anyone.
28. What did you do last night? Quilted, cooked, ate, cleaned, looked for a job. Such is my life.
29. Hawaii or Florida? Neither. I really don’t like beaches. I prefer the mountains to beaches.
30. What inspires you? Practically anything.
31. What are you most afraid of? Being homeless. Dying alone.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain steak hamburger on toast with Gorgonzola.
33. Favorite dog breed? I love them all, but most especially Spinone Italianos. Awww.
34. Favorite day of the week? No particular favorite. Though I am partial to any day I get a quilt block completed.
35 How many states have you lived in? Two: Alabama and Georgia. Prefer Georgia – the north Georgia mountains to be specific.
36 Do you like these questionnaires? Mostly.
37. What kind of car did your very first date drive? I don’t remember. His Mom drove us to see Phantom of the Opera, the one that starred the Freddy Krueger guy. I think she drove some little boxy Japanese cheapo car. (It was 1989, before Japanese cars became well known for reliability.) I was 13 and he was 14, so neither of us drove and cars weren’t really on my radar then. I remember being horribly embarrassed by the thing since there was some frontal nudity in it. I thought, Oh no, boobs! Heh, poor Joe. I think he was more embarrassed than I was.
Oh good grief, I just realized that it’s almost been 20 years since that first date. Gawd, I feel old.
38. What is the last book you read? I can’t remember if it was Sizzle and Burn or Demon’s Fire. You’d think I’d remember since I just read it this morning.
39. What are your hobbies? Blogging, quilting, scrapbooking, writing, crafting, gardening, reading.
40. Can you still make the Hula Hoop stay around your waist? Yep. My waist is small and my hips are large. Which means I’m built for both hauling babies around and keeping hula hoops up.