Conservative Scalawag tagged me. I guess it’s only fair since I got him recently (even though, ahem, he didn’t follow the 4th instruction).
Here are the rules to play:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven random and/or weird things about me:
1) I have named every car I’ve owned. They were/are:
a) Esmerelda Eugenia, a powder blue 1986 Plymouth Reliant (nicknamed Esmie);
b) Ermangarde Iphigenia, a white 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (nicknamed Erma);
c) Lolita Roja, a dark red 1999 Ford Contour;
d) Max, a gold (officially Desert Sand Mica) 2003 Toyota Matrix; and
e) Solomon, a red 2005 Kia Sportage (nicknamed Sol).
2) I am convinced that consumers of Axe body spray are doomed to be disappointed.
3) I do not understand why lip gloss is sold in so many yummy scents and flavors when lip gloss boxes caution users that the gloss itself is harmful when swallowed.
4) I have a hard time remembering what I’ve read. I read incessantly. So I spend large amounts of time reading books about which I’ll remember little. I still love to read. But if you want to talk to me about a book, you have to catch me right after I’ve read it.
5) I don’t like artificial cherry flavors. Real cherries, I love. (Black cherries… oh my.) But I see little resemblance between cherries made by Mother Nature and cherry flavoring produced by manufacturers.
6) My favorite food is Mexican. I love any type of Mexican food: Tex-Mex, real-Mexican, fake Mexican, Cuban Mexican, fusion Mexican, fast food Mexican, takeout Mexican, American Mexican, and Mexican Mexican. All of it, I love. And living in Georgia means that I have many, many Mexican restaurants from which to choose. Yum.
7) I love to fly. I’ve only flown twice (to Lynchburg, Virginia then back to Atlanta, Georgia – for work). I flew both times in one of those ancient Delta commuter planes that rattle and shake like they’re about to fall apart if the pilot so much as breathes wrong. I loved it and can’t wait to fly again.
8) BONUS! I’ll never buy another Toyota or Ford.
I should probably do one of those 100 things posts.
I’m not tagging anyone. If you want to do this, then leave a link in my comments.